samedi 12 mai 2007

Vanessa's 30th B-day!

I have celebrated my 30th birthday during the whole past week (I'm exhausted, but not as much as Jorden).
I got a fountain pen from Jorden (I really, really, really like fountain pens which I link to my school days in France) + roses and had lobster for the first time- I didn't know it was so complicated to eat though, even if really good. I needed two napkins: one on my lap and another tied to my neck. Jorden had a blast watching me try to eat it...






Mom hasn't seen them yet, but she got me two beautiful dresses from a Belgian designer. And Kellynou sent me the most beautiful bouquet.

And last night, Jorden, with the precious assistance of Alix, and Debwa organised the greatest surprise b-day bbq party. We were lucky that it didn't rain until very late in the evening, just when people were starting to go home. Pictures soon to be posted...